Ginga fleets 's cargo loading software [Container Transport Solutions] is a well managed container and trailer solution that is essential for seamless transition of goods especially in places where the volume is high. Ginga fleets facilitate easy monitoring of goods to ensure that good are not being held-up in an ongoing shipment.
Trucking logistics software from Ginga fleets helps in sketching out load plans that comply with the best practices in the industry. The Container Transport Solutions plans support for all standard containers and trailers used popularly in the industry. In multiple invoice shipments, the container loading program facilitates multiple drops en route to the marked destination. In the case of large shipping orders, the container packing software (Container Transport Solutions) also supports multi vehicle load planning. With Ginga fleets it is also possible to load multiple sized goods in the same trailer or container.
• Container tracking in Ginga fleets enables container tracking through work orders that enable to track it all — containers used for exports, imports and transportation
• Multiple consignments monitoring, multi-cross hire vehicle monitoring, managing containers across multiple locations, etc., is offered by Ginga fleets
• Ginga fleets allows you to calculate charges for ODC consignments - rate calculations can be made based on the width, breadth, height and weight
• Tracking vehicle movement, vehicle utilization, a single receipt for multiple consignments, trip rate calculations based on air-conditioner usage, etc. are some advantages you can enjoy with Ginga fleets
• Rate cards — helps to define contract billing rates; billing calculations are automated and special provision given to hide rates from data entry operators
• Ginga fleets facilitates allocation of a default consignor, consignee, goods transported, freight calculation formula and corresponding billing formats
• Reports such as consignment history, unbilled consignments, pending advances, acknowledgements not received, vendor vehicles payments and outstanding, vehicle profitability, unsettled trips, trip-wise profitability, etc., can be generated and monitored